segunda-feira, 21 de outubro de 2013

Kamikaze love

“ See, I’ve always had this penchant for what I call “kamikaze women,” I call them kamikazes because they crash their plane, they’re self-destructive, but they crash it into you, and you die along with them. As soon as there’s a challenge, as soon as there’s very little chance of it working out, or no chance, or there’s going to be hurdles or obstacles, something clicks into my mind, maybe that’s because I’m a writer, but some dramatic, or aesthetic component becomes right and I, I go after that person and there’s a certain dramatic ambiance that, that, it’s almost as though I fall in love with the person, in love with the situation in some way, and of course, it has not worked out well for me, it has not been great…" 


Woody Allen - Husbands and Wives

1 comentário: